- Cancellation of your reservation must be notified to us in writing, and will take
effect on the day we receive it.
- For cancellations outside of 14 days the deposit will be refunded in full less the cost of any credit card commissions and a $50 per booking administration fee
- For cancellations within 14 days of booked date the deposit will be forfeited.
- For cancellations within 7 days of booked date all monies will be forfeited.
- In the event Helifish needs to cancel a Helifishing trip at any time due to safety reasons then a full refund will be paid. Helifish reserves the right to cancel or alter any fishing trips or flights at any time where safety may be compromised.
- Delays or diversions of flights due to weather or safety reasons are at the discretion of the pilot operating the flight.
- Helifish will not be responsible for any costs incurred other than those associated directly with the Helifishing trip from departure to return in the event of a cancellation, delay, diversion or postponement.
Note: During the months of October to April due to the seasonal weather conditions there is the possibility that flights may experience some delays due to storm activity. Helifish will not operate flights during a cyclone warning or when wind gusts are forecast to exceed 38 knots.
We STRONGLY recommend that all guests obtain travel insurance including a cancellation policy and emergency medical care. Travel insurance is available from travel agents,general insurance companies and some medical funds.