A Pub Crawl by Helicopter? Have you gone troppo?
In what’s become somewhat of an institution in Darwin, the Heli Pub Crawl is one very cool way to beat the heat.
You and your mates, chauffeured like rockstars between 4 of the Top End’s most iconic pubs. Enjoy incredible aerial views of Darwin and surrounds, flying along stunning coastline, beaches and estuaries, over creeks and seasonal wetlands with chance wildlife sightings along the way.
Meet the people, publicans, characters and critters that make each one unique!
- Crab Claw Island Resort – beers on the beach!
- Darwin River Tavern – feed me!
- Goat Island Lodge – meet King Kai, surrounded by a moat of saltwater crocodiles
- The Noonamah Tavern – The last shout – and one for the road?
Please note: drinks and lunch are pay as you go.
Cash or card for food and drink purchases, camera, sun smart clothing including hat, sunglasses & sunscreen (SPF 50+ recommended)
1. Whilst we want you to enjoy the tour there are strict aviation regulations that apply to the carriage of disorderly or abusive passengers and those under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
2. Should the situation arise where any passenger is deemed to pose a safety risk to the flight at any point of the tour, the pilot in command reserves the right to refuse travel to that passenger. In the event of this occurring no refund will be issued and the passenger shall be responsible for making their own arrangements to return to Darwin.